Our Scheduled Event in late November has been cancelled.
The uncertainty and the safety of all involved is paramount in our decision which was not taken lightly.
We sincerely thank our Fantastic Sponsors, competitors and volunteers.
We greatly value your support of our event and are respectful of each business situation and outcome moving forward.
A Huge Thank you to those businesses that have already contributed please note we will be in contact re sponsorship.
If you have any concerns please contact myself.
We aim for Barra Bash on October 22-24, 2021.